We assist business owners and other leaders who wish to follow the calling of Jesus Christ to create communities of faith in their workplace.

Friday, March 1, 2024

March 2 – HERE AM I

 And I heard the voice of the Lord. It was saying, “Whom shall I send?” and “Who does go for us?” And I say, “Here am I, send me!” (Isaiah 6:8)

                How often – how completely – for what length of time do you place yourself in the presence of God to simply listen for His voice? With meetings and phone calls, problems and decisions, people and places demanding your attention each day, does your role as leader prevent you from doing your job as servant?

Isaiah describes an encounter that happened because he was waiting on the Lord. He had searched himself, prepared himself, and then stood – simply waiting, watching, and listening. God speaks. One who will be used by Him must spend time listening for His call. Notice too, that Isaiah did not know the task, so he could not foresee the results, nor could he know the personal cost of his mission. Even so, he simply said, “Here am I, send me.”

Will you intentionally place yourself in the Lord’s presence; anxiously awaiting His call? Will you answer, “Yes!” before you know the details? If so, God will speak to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment