We assist business owners and other leaders who wish to follow the calling of Jesus Christ to create communities of faith in their workplace.

Thursday, May 30, 2019

MAY 30 – WITH PURPOSE


I’ve given you a new heart and spirit; taking away your old hard heart, I’ve put in you a heart that loves. And, My Spirit that I put in you will lead you and teach you My ways, and you will live in My reality to be My people. And – I will be your God. (Ezekiel 36:26-28)

                   What is truly at the center of your life? A person? A goal? An organization? A Position? An image you maintain? God does not compromise. God will not share you. God will not allow you to exclude Him from any moment of your day. Without a firm focus on Jesus, you will pursue – worship – something else. Those other things you pursue, no matter what you choose, you will need more and more of that thing. The only God that can be enough is the Lord, Jesus Christ.

                   This passage explains the wholesale change that comes by the Power of Christ in you. When you are changed by God, there is a new you; a new reality. The new you is led and taught; mentored and grown by God’s Holy Spirit, who has taken up residence within you. Your capacity (heart) has been enlarged. You can love Jesus as He intended. You have the heart to love others, and unite them in Christ as the Spirit works in and through your life.
                   Recognize who you are. Take the role you have been given seriously. Act with purpose, and from your new heart, in all you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment